Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD is an internationally recognized authority on bridging Science, Spirit and Human Potential with over 30+ years experience as a transformation facilitator, speaker, and educator in natural health and wellness; personal/professional development.
Dr. Dorothy specializes in: Mind, Body, Spirit transformation for Individuals, Special Issues and Professionals. As an inspirational leader, Dr. Neddermeyer empowers people to view life’s challenges as an opportunity for Personal/Professional Growth and Spiritual Awakening.
- Diplomate in Professional Psychotherapy from the International Academy of Behavioral Medicine, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Inc.
- Diplomate in Clinical Ericksonian Neo-Linguistic Hypnotherapy from the National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (CCH)
- Certified Regression Therapist (CRT)
- Certificate of Past Life Training with Brian Weiss, MD
- Noted author of Protect Your Child from Sexual Abuse/Incest Perpetrators and If I’d Only Known…Sexual Abuse in or out of the Family: A Guide to Prevention, speaker and seminar leader has over thirty years experience specializing in Personal and Professional Development. She is noted for her pioneering work in Emotional, Physical and Sexual Abuse Prevention and Recovery.
- Past President (2008 – 2010) Board member (2002 – 2010) International Association for Regression Research and Therapies, Inc. www.iarrt.org
- Board Member Arizona Holistic Chamber of Commerce (2006 -current) http://AZholisticChamber.com
- Member: European Association for Regression Therapists (EARTh)
- Faculty Member: World Congress for Regression Therapists (WCRT) 2003 Netherlands, 2006 India, 2008 Brazil, 2011 Turkey http://www.regressioncongress.org/